At Embrace we offer Mindful Movers™ parent & toddler classes, as well as classes for children aged 3-8 in schools and nurseries around your local area. All sessions are taught by a qualified teacher, and support the Early Years Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1 curriculums. Classes support children to develop physically, socially and emotionally, through fun and interactive games, Yoga practice and sensory experiences.
Parent & Toddler groups – ages 1 to 3
Classes are for parents and toddlers to enjoy together.
During each class, we aim to:
- help children master new skills by allowing children to explore their senses
- use a wide variety of equipment to stimulate gross and fine motor skills
- promote interaction by encouraging parents and toddlers to work together
- support toddlers to gain confidence in their movements whilst increasing cardiac health
- aid concentration, balance and body awareness through yoga poses
- use mindful exercises to help children cope with their own and others emotions and feelings
Sign up for TWO free sessions below
Mindful Movers™ FREE SESSIONS – Wimborne
For parents and toddlers aged 1-3 – TWO FREE SESSIONS
Venue: Reef Community Centre, Colehill, BH21 7AB
Time: 11:15AM – 12 NOON
Dates: 14th & 21st October
School and Nursery groups – ages 3 to 8
- enhance their problem solving skills through games and activities
- develop gross motor skills through Yoga poses and travelling exercises
- develop fine motor skills through the use of a variety of sensory games
- enhance their concentration through mindful movement and balance
- and most importantly, have fun!
To book sessions at your school or Nursery, contact Becky.